Who We Are
The vision care professionals at Vienna Eyecare Center have been the leading providers of family eye care in Vienna and the surrounding area since 1984. Our experienced doctors and staff pride themselves on creating a relaxing atmosphere where they will take the time to make you comfortable as they listen to your concerns before performing comprehensive vision exams. We treat all ages and, as the preferred provider of quality vision care and personalized optometric services in Vienna, our goal is to ensure the very best eye care for you and your family.
Dr. Richard Snively
- Dr. Richard Snively has served the Vienna community for 32 years. He began providing eye care to the families of Vienna in the fall of 1984
- Prior to opening his practice, Dr. Snively received his undergraduate degree from St. Lawrence University, and then attended the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, receiving his Doctor of Optometry degree in 1984.
- Dr. Snively is a past recipient of the Young Optometrist of the Year Award from the Virginia Optometric Association, and has served on the VOA Board of Trustees.
- He has been involved with many professional organizations, and is a past president of the Northern Virginia Optometric Society.
- In addition to participating in professional organizations, Dr. Snively has also coached youth baseball and hockey in the Northern Virginia area for many years. Vienna Eyecare Center has supported many athletic teams, school programs, and service organizations in the Vienna community over the last 32 years.
- Dr. Snively and his wife have raised 4 children in Northern Virginia. When Dr. Snively is not seeing patients, he enjoys golfing, hockey, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends.
Dr. Nicole Ardura
- Dr. Nicole Ardura joined Vienna Eyecare Center in June, 2016.
- Prior to joining the practice, Dr. Ardura graduated from Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!) with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and a minor in Spanish Studies. She also earned a Bachelor’s of Vision Science and her Doctor of Optometry degree from Nova Southeastern University (NSU) in Florida in early May of 2016 before moving back home to the Northern Virginia area.
- Dr. Ardura was clinically trained in ocular disease management, contact lenses, pediatric primary care, binocular vision disorders, vision therapy and low vision at NSU’s eye clinic in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- She also completed two external rotations during her clinical training at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland and at the William Bryan Jennings Dorn VA Medical Center in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Her primary interest is in ocular disease management including the management of Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, and Age-related Macular Degeneration. She also specializes in contact lens fitting as well as pediatric care/management.
- In her spare time, Dr. Ardura enjoys relaxing by the beach, reading, and spending time with her friends and family.
Why Choose Us?
The mission at Vienna Eyecare Center is to deliver the absolute best family eye care in Vienna and the surrounding area, and we accomplish this by providing patients with the following:
- Highly trained and experienced doctors and staff members
- Cutting-edge vision diagnostic technologies
- Detailed and comprehensive vision examinations
- A full line of vision correction products and services
- Personalized care in a family atmosphere
At our newly renovated, state-of-the-art practice, every patient is treated with the care and attention to detail he or she deserves.
Schedule an Appointment
For the best family eye care in Vienna or nearby, call (703) 938-7633 today to schedule your appointment, use our convenient online request form to contact us, or visit us at 120 Beulah Rd. in Vienna. Let us complete our vision by giving your vision the level of care and attention it deserves.