Schedule a Virtual Eye Care Appointment With Our Optometrist
Due to the public health restrictions in our community related to COVID-19, Vienna Eyecare Center understands that many of our patients cannot make or are uncomfortable making in-person visits to our office to see an optometrist. We never want our patients to go without the professional eye care they need, which is why Vienna Eyecare Center is now offering telehealth eye care appointments.
What Are Telehealth Services?
Limitations caused by COVID-19 have created significant challenges for the optical industry. With telehealth services, Vienna Eyecare Center can utilize digital technologies such as computers and mobile devices to provide vision care remotely and manage urgent eye conditions. Telehealth allows us to overcome the service lapse for our patients while keeping them and our providers safe.
Here’s how a telehealth visit works:
- Check with your insurance provider to confirm how your plan is covering telehealth visits.
- Contact our office at (703) 938-7633 to schedule an appointment for a telehealth visit with a Vienna Eyecare Center optometrist.
- You will be sent a video link to connect with your optometrist safely from your home via smartphone or computer, without the need for an in-person appointment.
- During the live video chat, your doctor will provide a professional consultation, diagnose your vision problem and suggest the best treatment option.
- A telehealth visit results in a valid prescription that can be used to treat your vision issue.
When to Use Telehealth Vision Services
Telehealth visits are ideal to address urgent eye conditions like red eye, pink eye, red eyelids, styes, irritation, injury and other medical eye issues. Our experienced doctors take pride in providing the same high level of service during a virtual eye care visit as you would experience when visiting our office in-person.